1. Cut and donated hair.
3. Donated Voice.
4. Donated Clothes.
5. Donated Food.
6. Officially (and finally) registered as an organ donor.
7. Crocheted baby hats for Victoria Hospital London, Ontario.
8. Corrected the annoying grammatical error on local sign.
Brought treats for the Grad Secretaries.
10. Complemented a stranger.
11. Wrote a 'Thank-You' letter to an old professor.
12. Created winter care packages for homeless individuals.
Paid for the person behind me in the drive-thru.
14. Put sticky notes with positive slogans on the mirrors in restrooms, around the mall and around campus.
Held doors open for people as much as possible for the whole month.
16. Posted tear-off fliers with free compliments.
17. Left loonies on kids’ rides at the mall.
Finally wrote/ responded to some of the letters that I have neglected for the last 2+ years.
19. Wrote to anonymous letters for the More Love letters campaign.
20. Gave directions to lost travellers.
21. Left extra quarters for people who need to use the phone booth.
22. Donated to World Vision (Purchased a years’ worth of medicine and antibiotics for 10 children).
23. Volunteered at the local youth centre.
24. Took a friend out for tea.
25. Gave Halloween candy to students studying in the library.