Saturday, 29 September 2012

Tried it - Philly Cheese Steak Stuffed Peppers

With the plethora of tutorials and recipes online, I always find myself wondering "Could I ACTUALLY make that?"

Well here is the first post of many experiments!

Yesterday, I tried out a recipe for Philly Cheese Steak Stuffed Peppers from Peace, Love and Low Carb. Melted cheese, onions, and mushrooms - I can't see a downside!


Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers -  Done!

Verdict:
The recipe went off almost perfectly. I didn't have fresh garlic and had to resort to using powered garlic which ended up a bit more potent than I would have liked. I would recommend using fresh garlic and feel that you could exchange provolone for mozzarella if you are planning on using ingredients in your fridge.

This recipe will definitely become a "go-to" :)

- Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment